...

2001 Harley-Davidson Road King





Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What the heck?! Is anyone else getting ERROR REPORT bX-hg9hg2 ???

I've been seeing this (see below) ERROR REPORT for months(?) now, but sometimes it's not here or it goes away on it's own as quickly as it came.  I use IE (Internet Explorer) which I prefer, mostly because that's what I'm used to.  Anyway, this pop-up is very annoying and has actually prevented me from posting the past two days or reading other's blogs. 

I'm only here now because I persistently kept refreshing the page and clicking on anything I thought might help. Still baffled.  I really don't want to use Chrome, but should I for Blogger? Suggestions, please?
-----------------------------------------------

Here it is copied and pasted:

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.
When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:
  • Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
  • Provide the following error code.
bX-hg9hg2
This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, interesting, found this:

    Internet Explorer Updates, And Use Of "Compatability View" Settings
    http://blogging.nitecruzr.net/2014/04/internet-explorer-updates-and-use-of.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails