...

2001 Harley-Davidson Road King





Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hello all! I'm going to try to revive this blog.

Duh...tapping my fingers on the table...I'm not sure where to start this blog again after having been away for so long, but I'll try. 

I see that we still have 74 followers, so a big thank you to all of you who didn't stop following...and I hope that those people that we lost (certainly understandable, due to my own fault of non-posting) and even more people (as word gets out that I'm back to give it another try), will return to follow this blog again.

So much has happened since I last posted. I've been agonizing over where and how to start again, but I just don't know. It is something that I want to do, not that I feel obligated to do, so at least that is a good thing. Chronological order seems impossible after all this time, so I've decided to just go with the most important and/or biggest news from the past year or two and then randomly post about what is going on in our lives now and along with that formula, probably very random posts with photos of trips we've taken and events we've been to. (Sorry, no photos this post, but those of you that read this blog before will know that they are coming...yes indeed...LOL).

I'm glad to be back and even though I have come here sporadically to read the main blogs that I follow, I know that I have a lot of catching up to do!

- Mary Ann

1 comment:

  1. Hi and welcome back! Life does tend to happen, doesn't it? I empathize with not blogging and then starting up again. Discontinued my previous blog and started a new one. Had 100+ on the old one and the new one has a whopping 9, even though I gave folks a heads up and where to find the new one. Well, I'm still here and hope to find you around again! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails